Wow, and I thought this was dead. Alright, here are a few quick responses.

Feels as though the class has too many Valor Points. The class gets a lot of Valor points, but not very much to spend them on.

So either more abilities (Battle Arts) to spend Valor Points on, or reduce the amount of Valor Points. Possible reduce the speed with which they regenerate anyway to 1/2 Battle Scion level.
I realize that there are not many options available, and that would be because I never quite finished the class. I think I will maintain the current regen rate, as most Battle Arts assume a large number of Valor points are available every turn.

The one thing that leaped to my mind while looking at it is saves. It gives good saves in all three, adds your cha bonus on top of that and if you pass a save you take no side/lessened effect. That seems OP to me. Perhaps spend those points of yours to activate Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken?

Also it seems you regenerate those points very quickly. You get one per level plus cha bonus and get back one per BAB per round. This seems a little too awesome, maybe make it half BAB or even a dice roll like 1d4 for every 5 BAB?

EDIT: Maybe turn some of those abilities you have into supernatural instead of extraordinary too, like Will travel, Shape the battlefield, Speed Demon, etc
The saves are intentionally high to protect against the numerous Save-or-Suck and Save-or-Die abilities available to spell casters, initiators, and monsters.

See my above point on regen rate.

The whole point of this class is that the character is just that good, and doesn't rely on magic to gain their powers. Thus, all abilities are Ex.