Quote Originally Posted by NineThePuma View Post
The issue is more in the phrasing. "Rearing" an animal involves raising it from when it's young to adulthood in a manner that allows it to be trained further. Which is why I thought minutes was a bit short.
Which wasn't the intention. It was mostly getting a friendly animal for a few minutes rather than getting a permanent partner that would fight for you. Hence, why I needed to make the change.

That said: I added two blast shapes to the general list. One, which was sorely needed, is a proper area of effect blast shape, which is smaller than eldritch doom but still useful. While it might deal as much damage as, say, the Fiery Burst reserve feat, the damage can be increased (Hellfire, Fell Chasuble, etc.) PLUS it can be shot up to three times as a full-round action through Split Blast. The area of effect is 10 ft., and it can affect allies so be careful.

The other one is Eldritch Snare, which is kinda odd because it's meant to be a way to set a temporary trap. The cool thing is that it closes up a 5 ft. radius from being crossed, because of its proximity trigger. Having, say, a way to set a Fellblast Eldritch Snare to deal negative energy damage just by walking around can be a nasty trick. Because of how the effective spell level applies, the saving throw won't be so bad either.

Again: any spells you might want to see as invocations, which might fit the list above (or celestial invocations, as well)?