Spoiler
Show
Such a suspicious group

For once, all the True Seeings in the world are doing not a whit of good for the group, because everything is still what it appears to be under the glare of the magic.
For Melinda, her lighted path winks out the minute she lays her hand on the door handle; she has seen this sort of effect before, its the way her spell always ends when she reaches her destination. As far as her magic is concerned, this house is the birthplace of the prophet.
Those who are attempting to detect thoughts or sense motives are not reading anything out of the ordinary. The two men are just that, normal human horsemen, they have been successful enough to earn a decent living at it, but have not had, in our real world terms, any sort of D. Wayne Lucas level of success. They have not have any sort of experience in dealing with a group of women such as yourselves and are clearly out of their league. The one who has been doing all the talking is the owner of this house, and as Melinda looks like she is entering the house, his primary thought is that he is happy that his wife was making a stew for tonight, so there should be enough to go around if everyone stays.

Spoiler
Show
As far as I can see, the only one not going to the home of the prophet is Tallesin, correct me if I am wrong. If you are not going T, and anyone else, what are you doing?