terry and Berry

first..i dont see why my mere mention of a show as a visual cue for a POSSIBLE solution or better understanding is such a big deal...

i dont see why both of you have to come at me like i am tryign to bring down the RP...

i bring up the ability as only a potential aside to a plotline which TGVA was asking about... i never once said the power was developed...nor did i say it was "4th seat or below" or anything like that...i never even said it was any kind of power above anything... so inferring this is an ability that can stop the CG and the VG is a bsit insulting as i never approached that as a topic at all

on an other point... arent there restraining Kido? Kido where you are trapped or you are not? and even if you are trapped you can use your strength (if great enough) to do break free of it?

why cant this be something similar to that? When you fire a kido it either hits or it doesnt...and even if it does connect, the person can break free or not...the camera is a camera...if i coudlnt see the person through the viewfinder...then i woudl guess it wouldnt work...

if you want to i am sure you can come up with any number of ways anything i post is wrong and fundamentally unworthy and unfair in this RP

the fact that this is loosely related to an external plotline has NOTHING to do with this... in fact this character is very loosely linked to a similar character...and the powers not the same except in simple concept. An essay orated to me about the merits of the ability based off of that i think is unwarranted

I asked for potential solutions and all i got was basically dont do it...

i dont have time or energy for this right now...i even said that i dont know about that power...which he doesnt even have or anythign yet and i was still tryign to figure out how it woudl work... i was more excited about being in a plot with TGVA...

im not interested in getting into any of this in more detail until i hear more opinions from the community...i will think on the suggestions and thoughts so far though

as for the plot...i think it coudl go forth regardless of the possible power the character could eventually acquire to use at whatever strength or lack there of it could be.... but maybe that will be considered not a good idea either

good night everyone...i guess i was really only feeling well enough to come back and post a little...sorry for all the problems yet again