View Single Post

Thread: (Twi) Twilight XI: School Days

1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default (Twi) Twilight XI: School Days

I'm doing the intros differently and starting in media res with the first day of school. Your objectives and behinds the scenes information will be PM'd to you as soon as possible.

Home Room H1 – History: Lelouch, Panty, Stocking and Zim, taught by Smedry

A stifling classroom of unusual decor (To be described by Colsegn if he pleases) on the top floor of the Ashford Academy of Forks, Washington, Britannia. The school for the best and the brightest children of the Empire. Not the sort of place you would expect to find a half mad man from a secret army fighting a vast conspiracy to be teaching a Prince in Exhile, a pair of half fallen Angels and an Alien invader the truth of the world. A slightly gothic young woman keeps eyeing the PCs strangely but she doesn't say anything to them directly.

Home Room G3 – Gym: Death, Liz and Patti, Emiya, Souske and Gary

A fit young man of native Britannian descent and a long pony tail greets you all as you enter the gym. “My name is Mr. Oliver, this is my first year teaching here at Ashford's since the economy of Reefside tanked with string of 'natural disasters' plauging the town.”

You can hear the air quotes around the words national disasters as though he knew something else was the cause of the South Western town's plight.

“To help me learn your names I'd like you to each say your name and a little about yourselves.”

Home Room S2 – Science: Light, Maka, and Soul, taught by Hank

A classroom of Draxx's description in the basement of the school with next to no actual light. It's probably the best such a high end school could afford to give to a mutant facility member without losing support from many noble houses but the Xavier's and Ashford's go way back allowing Charles to get his pupil this job.

Admission's Office: Cass and Steph

The appointed headmaster of the school to run it in the absence of owner, Mr. Ashford is surprisingly Asian. Japanese, Eleven even the most recently conquered Area within the Empire. He frowns over the applications of the two young vigilantes. “While Mr. Ashford appreciates Mr. Wayne's continued support of the school I'm afraid we do not have a place for one such as Ms. Caine. Even our extensive ESL program is not outfitted for someone like her with no verbal or written lingual skills at all. That is before we even get into the security risks presented by her parentage...”

Dormitories – Archer, Sebastian, C.C and Ryuk

Your various magical senses detect a powerful dark force crossing the rather weak but still present threshold of the Dormitories. Whatever it is it's powerful but not well restrained with it's power leaking all across the campus wildly.
    Last edited by darkblade; 2011-11-29 at 04:12 PM.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin