1. - Top - End - #1
    Colossus in the Playground

Default [3.5] Zen Psionics: Mastering the Meditant

So I've always been interested in WotC's Meditant PrC, and sat down to make myself a little guide to its meditation mechanic so I could play it more effectively. That guide ended up turning into a full-fledged Meditant Handbook, so I threw in some nifty graphics and such and decided to post it up. I hope the Playground enjoys reading it as much as I did writing it, and I hope it endears the class to those of you looking for a powerful psionic PrC you may not have tried yet.

I've got some more handbooks simmering in the back of my head, and may end up doing the entire 3.5 Mind's Eye archive if the mood strikes me. Hey, I've got to keep myself busy somehow while waiting for Psionics Expanded

Reserved 1 of 6
    Last edited by Psyren; 2011-12-07 at 01:19 PM.
    Sandharrow by Chris the Pontifex
    Ext. Sig (Handbooks/Creations)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    First, please don't start threads with ideas you don't support just to see what reactions you get. That's almost the definition of trolling.

Second, the whole "blue text" thing is not a forum rule or even a recommended procedure. If someone wants to do it in their own posts, fine, but everyone should stop telling people that they "need to" or "should have" posted in blue just because they're being sarcastic/ironic/whatever.