View Single Post

Thread: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

1. - Top - End - #471
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

I figured it must have been something like that.

The prismriver sisters continue to get all of my rage, perhaps mostly due to the crap that I have to put up with just to reach them.

Youmu is hard, but something i think I'll be able to get through eventually. I think Reisen was harder overall on me; I managed to figure out her non-spellcard attacks, but my general method (focusing mostly on the character, then zooming out and identifying lines of motion in that direction) failed hard on her when she would reorient everything.

edit-addendum: Oh, do cherry points do anything other than score, and the supernatural border every 50K? Was just curious. I know the time points were the triggers for the last spells, and for the endgame in Imperishable Night, and was curious if they're at all similar.

Was also wondering if your current level of cherry points matters for the dialogue. Every time I meet Youmu she's all 'blarg I am a spring vampire', ~2-3 lives later and KNIVES, KNIVES EVERYWHERE, when we meet again she's all 'oh, when did a human get in here?'
    Last edited by ninja_penguin; 2011-12-08 at 12:01 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

"Square root of 912.04 is 30.2. It all seemed harmless. Square root of 912.04 is 30.2. It all seemed harmless. Square root of 912.04 is 30.2..."

"It all seemed harmless..."

Character Roster:

Ami Nakamura - Self Taught Sorceress [Sacramento Occult]