I've been a bad pony and not drawing lately. I have no real excuses beyond "I've been very tired lately", which isn't much of a reason.

In order to try and make up for it, I drew somepony I find rather difficult to do: Rarity. Specifically her head, just to practice her eyes and hair.

Spoiler
Show

Top left: the first one I drew, and the best of the bunch, in my opinion. The eyes are slightly out of proportion, but for the most part I think it looks good.

Top Right: And here's where it went wrong XD Ugh, everything is off here. Moving on XD

Bottom Right: Retrying the above pose, with better results. Rarity's hair is tricky, but not as hard as I expected. I would not recommend drawing it without references though. Looks better with mouth closed too.

Bottom Left: The front view, based on the eye-flutter scene in episode 10. The mane is okay here, not great, but I think it looks good despite that (and also the off-centre eyes)

Lessons learned: 1) Draw more often, get better. 2) Rarity's hair requires decent reference pics. Remember that it doesn't look the same when mirrored. 3) I thought Pony eyes were huge. Then I realised that their ears are even larger o_o