Before we get down to this, as written, no monk base would take this class. The reason why is because of this line from the SRD:

Quote Originally Posted by Monk "Unarmed Strike
There is no such thing as an off-hand attack for a monk striking unarmed.
Therefore, based on all your class features, where you require a character to be making off-hand attacks with an unarmed strike, a monk would not qualify. I assume that was not your intent, so I'm bringing it to your attention.

Swift Strike actually allows three attacks, since you hit with your sword, then get a free attack from Two Handed Combat Expert, then you get your unarmed attack from Swift Strike.

I think you should put a hyphen in Two Handed Combat Expert. It just looks off without it. (Two-Handed Combat Expert seems right)

Two-Handed Combat Expert, as written, clears away a lot of annoying feats for a TWF who takes this class. You don't need Improved, Greater, or Perfect TWF, nor do you need Double Hit or Two-Weapon Pounce. You get all of those, but better, for free. Pretty nice.

To be honest, I don't know why you aren't advancing unarmed strike damage. The fluff of the class is that he's training with monks. He should be able to deal unarmed strike damage as a monk. I know it doesn't really matter, since the difference between 1d3 and 1d8 is an average of +2-3 damage per attack, but you'd be surprised how people love big dice with unarmed strikes. And yeah, you can buy a monk's belt, but you shouldn't have to.

There is no reason to restrict the main hand weapon to a blade. If a guy wants to TWF with a hammer or an axe or a rapier or a dagger or even a club, you should let him. It's the same fighting style. I don't see why you would put any restriction on his main hand weapon (other than ensuring it isn't also an unarmed strike)

Skills are good, but I would add Knowledge (Religion), as monks (even strangely oriental flavored monks in a traditionally Medieval European setting) often spend time studying religious texts.

...A deflection bonus, eh? That's a bit of a strange thing to give him. After all, he's using his weapons to parry, right? And yet you're giving him a bonus that he would retain even while flat-footed. If you want to keep the bonus type deflection, I would at least say "He loses this bonus to AC when he is flat-footed or would otherwise be denied his Dexterity bonus to his AC"

You should know that the fist cannot have the keen weapon enhancement, as the fist is not a piercing or slashing weapon. I believe there is a weapon enhancement similar to it for bludgeoning weapons, but I can't remember the name or the source. (I would just say the fist threatens a critical on a natural 19-20 and it doesn't stack with any other effects). The maximized unarmed strike damage is laughable without unarmed damage progression, considering that any non-monk who took this class could expect an average increase of +1 damage per round. (from an average of 2 to a maximum of 3). And critical multipliers don't "double". That's a big no no no no no. A critical multiplier increases by 1, such as from 17-20/x2 with a keen longsword to 17-20/x3.

Class looks like fun. Good job.