First of all, a very belated Happy Holidays to you all, and Happy New Year.

I promised to report back about the coupons (shame on me that it took me so long). Well, I tried a few more, but none of them worked, not even the ones CafePress sent out via email. I ordered anyways the order arrived well before Christmas, and even earlier than estimated, just like last year (although it was sent from the US as opposed to last year's Polish package, very curious).
Other positive comments: this year, the ornaments were packed in bubble wrap, which I think is even safer than the sorta-thick plastic they came in last year. Also, the T-shirt is longer than the one I ordered last year (they are both Women's cut and size M, but have different manufacturer labels. Mystery solved ).

It's a bit difficult to read the text in the speech bubbles of the T-shirt if one's standing very close (it looks like the text was printed twice, and the second time not 100% over the first time ), but from a reasonable distance (say, 0.5 to 1 meter) it's not a problem at all. I'm not sure if there was an issue with the printer, because it's *only* the text and none of the artwork, but I don't really mind (and I'm not really in the mood for trouble shoots that cost time and energy (as well as money) on both sides), so I'll just wear it this way.

All in all, I'm satisfied with the order, and I'm really looking forward to next year's ornament(s)