View Single Post

Thread: Ponythread Learns to Draw! Together!

1. - Top - End - #460
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Ponythread Learns to Draw! Together!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtbag View Post
    After using it for a second, this totally isn't Vector. More like... points on a pa-that's what Vector is. :/

It's weird, but useful.
    That's actually not what vector is. Raster is based on pixels, Vector is based on maths. It means that you can draw a vector picture that's 100x100 and then expand it to 1000x1000 and it won't lose any detail as long as it's still vector. A raster image will just increase each pixel by 10x. If I had more than 5 minutes I'd show an example, or even a video.

Bakuel: Love the perspective drawing, but I don't think you're doing it right. It looks like a one point perspective, but the point is more like you;d use in a two point, and you aren't using enough guide lines. Maybe it's just my VisCom experience talking, but you use a guide line for literally every think you place.
    But I'm just looking quickly and not actually sitting there scrutinizing it...No time!
    Last edited by Dispozition; 2012-01-08 at 11:53 PM.

Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.