1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Let's Read the Tome of Horrors, Mk. II: the Book Strikes Again!

Running from May into December of last year, I would never have suspected my Let's Read of the second Tome of Horrors installment would meet with the thread necromancy limitations.

Then my grandmother came down with pneumonia, leading to a series of events that discovered lung cancer, started chemotherapy, and produced (currently) ongoing radiation therapy.

Due to these events coming to a crescendo on Christmas day with a trip to the hospital with another case of pneumonia for her, I started lagging in my writing on all fronts, including my Let's Read here. And thus, it managed to slip a mere few days past the thread necromancy limit.

So...here we are. Welcome to Mk. II of Let's Read the Tome of Horrors II, a project that I plan to see through, even if its first incarnation technically went dead last month. It's time to raise this phoenix from its ashes.

You can read up on the book so far in the previous thread.

Contents
    Oakman, Ogren, and Oil Shark
    Phantasm, Phlogiston, Proscriber
    Puddings (Blood and Stone), Quasi-Elementals (Acid and Obsdiian)
    Last edited by Rappy; 2012-02-12 at 05:25 PM.
    My Let's Reads, Let's Plays, and other Let's Projects
    Spoiler
    Show
    Let's Read the Tome of Horrors; because sometimes, five Monster Manuals just isn't enough (Status: Complete)

Let's Read the Tome of Horrors II; it's happening again... (Now in thread Mark II [Status: Abandoned])

Dusk of Man, Dawn of Magic: A post-apocalyptic occult setting spanning the entire world

LGBTitP