I have a bajillion better things to do than this, oh well.
121) The return of mail call- 12 siders and Ninja vs. Pirate ("Pirate, definatley pirate")

122) Preparations of a small town for big adventurers. ("I love small towns!")
123) Getting rooms and getting settled for the night. The one about the globes. ("I'm surprised you don't have your own set V.")
124) Everyone, well almost, goes up a level. Elan is a big chunk of XP. ("Help! Help, I don't want to be a hat!")
125) Roleplaying XP at it's finest, Belkar knows how to work the system with a sob story about his past. ("Actually I was expecting to have to kill Belakar, I could have used the XP for scribing scrolls.")
126) Rules joke about multiclassing and retroactive inferences. V's mad at the rules.("Hey nobody forced you to study hard and make something of yourself")
127) Elanicus' debut. V loses hir temper and chews Elan out. ("If I don't look directly at it, it can't kill my brain")
128) Appoligies are issued, feelings are patched up, hugs are given. ("*sniff* I love you guys!")
129) LOOT! It's time to divy up the spoils and Haley manages to get more than everyone else with 5 valueless rocks. ("I guess I'll just have to accept getting twice as much gold as the rest of you")
130) Magical loot! Everyone picks one magic item from the pile, Roy gets stuck with a bag of tricks. ("...AND lets me reach stuff on the top shelf. DONE")
131) Haley's letter. Here we find out that Haley's father is being held prisioner and can be let out with large amounts of cash. ("Yup, that me. Greedy to the end, teehee")
132) Belkar goes to the brb. guild. He gets a pamphlet, talks to Gortok, and a review of the health benifits. ("Tiny man violating Gortok's personal space!")
133) Entrance exam, the answer was "D all of the above!" Belkar had to fight one of 3 low level barbarians in the cerimonial arena.
134) Side quest ahoy! Roy visits the blacksmith to get his sword reforged, and finds out that he needs starmetal, which can be found in the middle of the wooden forest. ("Goddamn it, I hate sidequests!)
135) V buys potions. A poke at discount stores. V attempts to give an economics lesson to Larry and Eve, who then put everything on sale, therefore making even less money. ("My conscience is now appeased")
136) An extra long strip where Roy tries to buy a weapon. A parody of the cheese shop sketch.
137) Teh gewd gods. Elan tries to get Banjo into the Asguardian pantheon, the cleric of Freya isn't so keen on the idea. Odin likes puppets.
138) Durkon tries to find quieter armor. First mention of druids with pointy sticks. Also half blind muskrat with 17 cymbals attached to him.
139) Contracts are up! Belkar and Haley need to be convinced to go on the sidequest. Roy manges to convince both of them with a story of king giants guarding the starmetal.
140) Roy and Belkar go to buy horses. Belkar wants a riding dog insead of a pony, gets a wiener dog. "Careful examination will reveal that I am an adult male"
141) Elan teaches everyone how to ride. Because Roy took goat herding. We find out how fragile Roy's perception of reality is.

142) The linear guild plots. Sabine is relealed to be the blacksmith and Nale states that they are going to cliffport. Mr. Real blacksmith is being held captive by Thog.

143) Random road encounter! Two trolls (or somethings) sneak up on the party, and they frogot to make checks for their mounts. They try again. ("Darn it, Whisper!")
144) Roy has a choice between a broken sword hilt and a bag of tricks. He chooses poorly.
145) V finishes the random encounter and explains encounter math to Elan. ("And knowing is half the battle!")
146) Roy gets chewed out by Belkar for being unreliable. ("Identify with the proverbial pot much?")

147) Xkyon, Redcloak, and Thing in the Dark (TitD) get out of the tunnels and into daylight. Redcloak grows a spine, TitD gets a hello kitty umbrella. ("Maybe I just got hit with a piece of yours sir")
148) Xykon's valley is overrun with hobgoblins. Redcloak tries to get him to not recruit them, does a bad job at it. ("It's offical, orange is the new green.")
149) Redcloak takes over the hobgoblins, the supreme leader is a litte chicken.

150) Durkon is scared of trees.

151) Start of the bandit storyline. An ambush by some second level "kids." Haley gives some good advice.
152) The kid's back up steps in to help, Elan is kidnapped. ("Hey, where'd the sun go?")
153) Haley gets most of the rest of the team to help her go rescue Elan. Roy thinks adventuring with Elan is more of an obstacle than it's worth.
154) V's familiar gets named, and gets shot at while scouting. ("I don't see why you bothered, I haven't named any of my other class features.")
155) Haley wants to be sneaky, and manipulates time.
156) Elan starts to sneak out, but gets distracted and comes back with flowers for bandit queen Sam.
157) Haley starts enacting one of her cunning rescue operations, but gets foiled when Belkar lights a tent on fire.
158) Economics discussion of large scale banditry.
159) "Plotus Interptus" Back story of the bandit clan, Elan and Sam get walked in on.
160) Haley challanges Sam to solo combat, and loses.
161) V knows, Belkar knows, Elan still has no clue. Durkon gets spooked and runs.
162) Roy camps by himself, has a discussion with his dad, goes to rescue the entire rest of the party.
163) The bag of tricks comes in handy. Rest of the party is about to be hung.
164) Big dramatic sword hilt throwing. Everyone but Belkar gets cut down.
165) Hanging doesn't work on halflings. Preparations for the big bandit battle ensue.