Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
On Angels first step in going up the food chain, he arms himself in Knights garb and uses the most adorable creature imaginable as his steed. Spike is doomed.
Hehehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Geno9999 View Post
Remember back when I was sketching the My Little Pony and Team Fortress mashup? Well, I didn't color in Berry Punch Demomare, but I do have this instead:
Spoiler
Show
"Go to the moon! And take your cheap suit with you!"
-Rarity, after dominating Blueblood.

For those of you who are wondering what weapons I tried to draw there, Rarity is using the Diamondback, and Blueblood is using the Big Earner. I tried to draw a rose on Blueblood's lapel, but it doesn't seem to work well w/o color.

Plus a quick and dirty sketch of the scene from Meet the Scout as a pony and a griffon:
Spoiler
Show

Now it might not quite work for the Artist Training Ground, but... It's TF2, so it's worth a shot.
Hehe, Blueblood as a spy. It's a nice touch!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakuel View Post
Actually, I think I may have first learned about anatomy from a "How to Draw Manga" book... No wonder I still don't know much about it.

Fluttershy and Angel in knight armor is wonderful!
I think the weird thing is that Manga teaches simplfied anatomy, but to learn anatomy you should really be looking at the real thing first.

Glad you like the pic. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Bakuel View Post
Some pony art,

Spoiler
Show
I didn't get around to drawing anything serious today because of certain real life distractions. But I did draw Applejack with random shading! Yay for greyscale pictures!
I didn't use any references for this AJ so she's off model. And wearing a dirty apron, at first it was clean, but then I remembered, this is Applejack, I'm sure when baking she gets down and dirty.

That's a very cute Applejack! I must note that because of the apron, at first glance it looks like she has very short legs. I think because you left some of the underlines for the legs, but they only go up halfway ^^:

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
Hello again everyone! After a month or so break, (Read: Procrastination and general laziness) I've finally gotten around to doing some more drawing, motivated by Phoe's ATG.

Unfortunately, I missed the deadline for the first day, but I'll post what I drew here anyway.

Spoiler
Show

This one is a pony, no pony in particular, dressed in armour similar to that of the royal guards. Not too bad, I think, considering my lack of practice. The shape of his head does look a bit odd. I would have liked to add some more detail to the armour, or perhaps shaded it in some way. Though I wouldn't have a clue how to go about that.
I'm afraid I can't seem to view your picture

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
Oh, I saw this in the ATG's gallery post. It's great, definately something I can see Angel doing, and Fluttershy is looking sufficiently adorable.
Glad you like it!

Anyway, on to my ATG thing for today.
Spoiler
Show

I hate this one so much :/ There was no inspiration here, unlike the Flutterknight picture. I don't think it helps that I was in kind of a "meh" mood today. Before I knew it I had drawn a bland looking picture of a pony in a default stance. Way to challenge yourself, Diego.

I also have no idea why it scanned so bright either.

Ah well, they can't all be winners. I may well take another shot tomorrow, assuming there's time.