Quote Originally Posted by fizmat View Post
I really like the mane? But seriously, the mane and tail, as well as the general shape is very pony. The hind legs seem a bit thick at the ankle. Also, the front legs are a bit longer than the rear ones. The arrow and target could be better, but they weren't your focus, were they?
Hm, I hadn't noticed the hind legs being thicker, but now that you mention it...

And yeah, the target was more or less just an accessory that I couldn't be bothered doing properly. It's a poor attitude to take but it was one of those days. I'll take another crack at this over the weekend. Maybe do something else entirely, not sure yet.

Anyway, for those who may have missed it in ponythread, here was yesterday's drawing, and the reasoning behind it:
Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
E) Does it have starships/explosions/lasers/ponies/ninja/pokemon in it?

If it answers "no" to all of the above, it may or not be art, but importantly, I don't care.

If it manages "yes" to all of E at once, it also probably doesn't matter, because my skull probably will have asploded.
Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
i don't know about the rest of you....but this sounds like a challenge to the resident thread artists
Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Spoiler
Show

And today, something simpler. Derpy sitting down, drawn in Flash, because I haven't done so in a while. It's unfinished (no cutie mark) and the linework is off around the hairline, but I don't care. I do care about the forelegs being too narrow though . You may be wondering why her forehooves are out like that. She's actually going to be sitting at a piano for part of an animation I'm doing, which is going very slowly indeed x_x. Uh, anyway, I'm rambling, so here:
Spoiler
Show

It's a work in progress, so don't critique it too harshly please. I just wanted to get something done today.