Quote Originally Posted by TheGeckoKing View Post
Hrrrrrrrm. I'm going to be weird this time, and so I shall ask you all what you'd prefer me to make.
Your two options are:

• A Healer/Dread Necromancer PrC Plague Doctor, with a dissolved oath (because oaths are for wimps) and the ability to both cure and propagate diseases, as well as the ability to give his friends beneficial symbiotic "diseases" that heal and enhance rather than harm.
  • A Marshal/Hexblade PrC that functions like a WH40K Commissar, simultaneously buffing his allies and debuffing his enemies with a Bardic Music/Screamed Threats type effect, only running on Intimidate checks (or Curse uses) instead of Perform checks.
I'd actually like to see the first one. Absolutely screams "Papa Nurgle." As for the second, I'd recommend combining together the Hexblade's Curse and Bardic Music into one action, adding new twinned effects and having the entire thing either run off of Perform (Oratory) or Intimidate.

Quote Originally Posted by NineThePuma View Post
Suddenly, Artificer/Magitech Templar!

Possibly with Warforged >>
NineThePuma, with statements like that make me want to call you "comrade." Here's hoping our ideas aren't too terribly similar.

Quote Originally Posted by ErrantX View Post
Well, that's kind of not the point of hybrid theory, sadly. Its open to make it easier, kind of a, "Hey, I've always wanted to write this up but never really had the gumption," sort of thing. Take one of the suggestions in the write up for the contest, and call that your restriction perhaps? I'd be happy to work with you. I'm off of work this week so I'll actually have some time this week to field questions and administer the contest.

-X
I've always thought of it as being very much as a "first come, first serve" basis where whoever posts their ideas gets "dibs." For good or for ill, obviously.