View Single Post

Thread: Gai-len [IC]

1. - Top - End - #232
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Gai-len [IC]

"Ahem." Nala, as you look next to you, you notice the little Froad coughing. Apparently you were so consumed by the events that you forgot he was actually with you all the time. "Yes, let us seek a safer haven, there will be fey looking out and informing us if things happen." By the look on his face it seems he does not mind you talking as if he was not there.

"And, yes, that is a smart plan, Nala. I might be able to let you use the portals again. Might, mind you." Froad looks way up towards to Tralkor. "You brew potions, not? Magical potions?" Froad rubs his chin. "Have you worked with Forthroot before? Do you think you can work it so that, if combined with palm heart and a spider's web, it does not fizzle and bubble?"

"If so, then maybe I have an old recipe lying around. Hasn't been used in ages. 'Twas used by our ancestors...I think a gift from a dragon."
    He looks up again. "You can read Draconic, I hope? Ahh...else I'll help you. I think I might be needed to perform magic in the ritual anyway. I don't know" He starts pacing enthousiastically away from the lake. "Come on!"

Tralkor:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes, of course you can. Well, you read about it once, for sure...You need to slice it. Not too thick and not too thin. Crushing or tearing it causes the bubbles, cutting it in cubes makes the fizzle.
    Last edited by Autopsibiofeeder; 2012-01-19 at 05:20 PM.