1. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: (3.5) The Mage of the Fiery Soul & Mage of the Icy Heart (Prestige Class) [PEACH]

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeraphi View Post
    Sure. If you don't think it's a big deal, then it's not a big deal. I like the class. The fire shield ability, in particular, really surprised me. I never thought about how custom-built fire shield would be for a dual-class like this, but it is. Very cool move, and it can be fluffed awesomely once you hit Elemental Apotheosis and your slams are on fire too.
    Thank you much; I was particularly fond of that SLA. I especially like how it interacts with the capstone, because it makes being Vulnerable a lot easier to swallow.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfstone View Post
    Well. I get the laziness. But in the interests of the public, I demand you make these classes! Sonic is rare because most people do not use it. Breaking a trend isn't a bad thing. But powering Sonic down wouldn't be that hard to do. But really, its okay if you wait awhile. These classes are just so great there should be more of them :p
    In all honestly, I'll probably look into making those classes. The problems I'd be facing in doing so are fairly easy to enumerate:

• I'd need to find a spell similar in power to chill or heat metal (2nd level) to give as an SLA at 3rd level.
    • I'd need to find a spell similar in power to fire shield (4th level) to give as an SLA at 7th level.
    • I'd need to make an ability that replaces gaining the Cold/Fire subtype (Earth and Acid aren't really all that related, and what in the world do you do for Sonic?).

If/when I complete the above list, I'll make new classes.
    Last edited by Lyndworm; 2012-01-23 at 07:32 PM.
    Are any of my tables still broken?
    Visit Beautiful Gatazka Today!
    Fluff | Crunch

I'm hardly an expert, but feel free to PM me if you ever need anything; build advice, homebrew advice,
    elaboration of a post I made, elaboration of my homebrew, my Social Security number, or just a friendly ear.