2012-01-23, 07:57 PM (ISO 8601)
Re: Things I May No Longer Do While Playing III: I May Not Iron Heart Surge Rule Zero
* Not allowed to attach old magic swords to a spinning wheel of any kind.
* Especially if said spinning wheel is on the front of the wagon we push down the dungeon corridors.
* My treant artificer cannot use leaves or branches from his own body as components for anything.
* Casting cone of cold inside a force cage does not create a refrigerator.
* My bard cannot be named Slowhand, Clapton, or Eric.
* Oiling the barbarian's muscles does not increase his charisma.
* I may not grease the rogue without permission.
* Even if it would increase his escape artist checks.
* I may not grease the elf girl for any reason.