Conceptually, I like it. There have been several attempts to implement the Swashbuckler as a martial class, and all of them previous to this have disappointed me in some way. This is something of an improvement. But ... on to the crunch.

The chassis looks fine, although six dead levels in a row make me cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
Maneuvers: You begin your career with knowledge of two martial maneuvers. The disciplines available to you are Diamond Mind, Iron Heart, Setting Sun, and Tiger Claw.
If you're implementing the standard homebrew swapping mechanic, I'd also allow for White Raven — a cocky Swashbuckler shouting out orders to his allies seems entirely on point to me. But four is a good number.

Every time you perform an acrobatic stunt, you may recover a number of expend maneuvers equal to one half your Charisma modifier. The precise nature of an acrobatic stunt is left up to the DM to decide, but examples might include swinging from a chandelier, sliding down a banister, and so on.
I like this conceptually — mechanically, it feels far too imprecise. How about this:

"A swashbuckler thrives on momentum and risk. Every time you perform a Balance, Bluff, Climb, Escape Artist, Intimidate, Jump, Sleight of Hand, Tumble or Use Rope check during in a combat encounter, and do not take 10 or take 20, you have a chance to recover at least one maneuver. If you succeed on a check requiring a roll of at least 10, you recover maneuvers equal to half your Charisma modifier. Otherwise (if you fail or the check is insufficiently difficult) your recover only a single maneuver. You cannot recover the same maneuver two rounds in a row in this fashion, and you cannot recover maneuvers as a result of skill checks executed as part of a maneuver."

Flamboyant Style: Swashbucklers don’t follow the sublime way in precisely the same way as other martial adepts.
Oh, that's interesting. It makes a Swashbuckler dip a very plausible choice for Rogues and scoundrel-types looking to grab Diamond Mind maneuvers, which I have no objection to.

Supreme Finesse (Ex): At first level, a Swashbuckler gains Weapon Finesse as a bonus feat. She may apply the benefits of the feat to any one-handed weapon, provided that she has a light weapon or nothing in her off-hand.
Maybe specifically allow for paired one-handed weapons that normally allow finesse (thinblade, rapier, etc.), just so people can play horrendously inefficient Florentine swordsmen if they want to?

Acrobatic Charge (Ex): Starting at 2nd level, a Swashbuckler can charge in situations where others cannot. She may charge over difficult terrain that normally slows movement or allies blocking her path. This ability enables her to run down steep stairs, leap down from a balcony, or to tumble over tables to get to her target. Depending on the circumstance, she may still need to make appropriate checks (Jump or Tumble checks, in particular) to successfully move over the terrain.
This is even more reason to allow for White Raven. Maybe substitute it for Setting Sun?

Flair (Ex): At 3rd level, a Swashbuckler may add her Charisma modifier as a dodge bonus to AC. This bonus only applies when she is wearing light or no armor and not carrying a heavy load.
I feel like this could afford to come in a level or so earlier, but it's no big deal.

Buckle Your Swash (Ex): Starting at 4th level, a Swashbuckler adds twice her Swashbuckler level as a perfection bonus to all Balance, Jump, and Tumble checks. This bonus only applies when she is wearing light or no armor and not carrying a heavy load.
Okay, so the Swashbuckler is going to succeed on all but the most absurdly difficult Balance, Jump and Tumble checks. Got it.

Bold Stunts (Ex): Starting at 5th level, a swashbuckler no longer provokes attacks of opportunity for acrobatic stunts that she performs in combat. In addition, she may ignore an amount of damage equal to her Swashbuckler level incurred from stunts, such as falling damage from a failed Balance check, or slashing damage from smashing through a window.
I still feel like "stunts" needs a more precise definition.

Dramatic Entrance (Ex): Beginning at 9th level, a Swashbuckler can overwhelm foes with the sheer awesomeness of her maneuvers. If she makes a dramatic entrance— smashing through a window, swinging in on a robe, and so on, in such a manner that she gains a surprise round, she may add her Charisma modifier to melee attack rolls and her Swashbuckler level to melee damage rolls until the beginning of her next turn.
Maybe just give them the bonus during all surprise rounds? I know this is intended to push the swashbuckler toward a particular play-style, but saying they only get it for surprise rounds received as part of a "dramatic entrance" seems kind of arbitrary. Rather, the swashbuckler knows how to make any surprising entrance dramatic, and how to roll with that.

Also, "a Swashbuckler can overwhelm foes with the sheer awesomeness of her maneuvers" needs to be changed. It's too internet-ish. Maybe just, "a swashbuckler knows how to make an entrance, and how to make an entrance count."

Daring Escape (Ex): Starting at 13th level, a swashbuckler may gain the benefits of the freedom of movement spell for one round with a DC 50 Escape Artist check. For every 10 points by which her check exceeds the DC, the effect lasts for another round. Activating this ability is a swift action, but may not be done preemptively-- she must be affected by a restriction before she can escape it. (disclaimer: Buckle your Swash will be providing a +26 bonus, and max skill ranks brings that up to +41).
Buckle Your Swash, as written, does not apply to Escape Artist checks, making this an impossible check.

Acrobatic Perfection (Ex): Starting at 20th level, a Swashbuckler can take 20 on Balance, Jump, and Tumble checks. Doing so takes no longer than the check she is attempting to make normally does.
This is very nice, but I'm not sure it should be the capstone. Seems more like a pseudo-capstone for 17th or 18th level to me.