1. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [PF] Archetype Combos: Doing all the work b/c reading charts is bloody annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Mostlyjoe View Post
    Thank you again for this amazingly useful post!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf DW View Post
    Cannot thank you enough. I have searched for something like this for a while now. I was kind of hoping to find something like a multiplication table, or the pokemon type interaction table (you know, how the row interacts with the column sort of thin), but this works just fine.
    You're both welcome.

Updating: Oracle and Paladin are up. I must say, whoever edited Paladin archetypes didn't know what the **** they were doing, as they can't standardize how to replace or alter features, even in the same book. Divine Bond is prime among those, but I found an instance of a Channel Positive Energy with a feature of the exact same name (Hospitaler) or replacing Lay on Hands with a feature that does the exact same thing but renaming it, disallowing you from actually taking anything to enhance it (Oath of Charity). Hospitaler Oathbound Paladins of Charity are prime for Ultimate Mercy, yet can't actually take it, since they don't technically have Lay on Hands. *aims goblin crew at Paizo headquarters*
    Last edited by Cieyrin; 2012-01-25 at 08:51 PM.
    Rule of Cool Contributor and Goon

Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!