View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] The Black Dragon's Den IX

1. - Top - End - #169
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Default Re: [Nexus] The Black Dragon's Den IX

[Just outside the BDD]

For anyone capable of seeing magic the spell will roll over the figure like a wave, and shed off of his wings like water off of a well-oiled duck. It seems to interact with his person, but only slightly. It slows him down as he stands up and turns to face her.

To a normal person his face is still completely hidden by the darkness under his hood. To a half-drow, his features should just be visible.

His eyes are strangely dark, like Winguardia's, and his cheekbones stand out above his sunken, bearded cheeks.

He says nothing. Instead he stares at her, letting his silence draw out until the moment becomes palpably awkward.

[Inside the BDD]

((An edit with a response to Sevet is coming. Just give me a moment, please. ))

((Here's the edit:))

“I’m sure I could pay enough for you to rent a little apartment. Would that be warm enough?” she asks the skeleton.

“And I wouldn’t be able to tell you which crime he thinks I committed unless you tell me who he is.” She informs Sevet.
    Last edited by LadyOfWar; 2012-01-28 at 10:06 PM.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting very rare and very patchy.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm not officially 'back', I'm just able to post on rare occasions. Expect me to go missing again