View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] The Black Dragon's Den IX

1. - Top - End - #176
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Default Re: [Nexus] The Black Dragon's Den IX

[Outside the BDD]

"You met another Celestial? Please, do tell me where. I should like to meet one of my own race here. We are not common." He steps closer, allows his hood to slip back just far enough that oblique rays of light make his expression visible, and he smiles. It would be a charming smile in an excessively self-confident way, if it were not for his long, sharp fangs.

[Inside the BDD]

"Your boss is named Brian. I know him better than I'd like, but there are very few Aerials in my world, and we live a few thousand years, so it's inevitable." Odd, before this she was using the term 'Celestials'... "I think you'll soon find, by comparison you're now working for the 'good guys'." She smiles. She seems relieved, and her posture is becoming more relaxed.

"Well, Sevet, now that you're not trying to kill me, it is a pleasure to meet you." She offers the skeleton her hand to shake.

"We should try to make sure he continues to think you're human." She tells Alysha, "Harming a human would cost him his title and involving a human in Celestial affairs would be beneath him, so he won't openly attack until I'm alone."
    Last edited by LadyOfWar; 2012-01-29 at 12:30 AM.
    Expect my character 'Wanderer' to simply vanish. Please always err on the side of continuing without me. My schedule makes my posting very rare and very patchy.

Former alias: wingrae, Wooly Winged Wonder

I'm not officially 'back', I'm just able to post on rare occasions. Expect me to go missing again