Contragh- The Steel Cathedral

Staring at his axe in disbelief he let's out a sigh followed with inaudible grumbles. Holding the now useless shaft of the axe he tosses it away and says "Bloody useless weapon, breaks before I can even get my tempo going, next time I need a weapon I'll get Rumel to invent some kind of triple heading axe that shoots out spikes and spins the blades around." grabbing a hold of the embedded axe he shifts his weight and tears it free from the pillar, chucking it away a good several yards. With a new found smile he congratulates Frellon for the victory before saying "Now, how about we go and get patched up So that we don't look like crap for fathers grand farewell speech."

Contragh begins walking to the medical tent positioned not too far from the fight but stops when he notices Dasque. Looking down at her he asks "What's that you have there?" pointing his right finger at the book in her hands.

Contragh-Dias of Creation (Pre Battle)

Sitting in Baz'Aurans presence was a serenading feeling, as if a ocean of peace and order washed over Contragh and settled all his emotions. He had sat down on the ground, his legs crossed, and his soon to be destroyed axe lying balanced across his lap. He wasn't to far away from Jongo, as he had wanted to be sure that he could keep an eye on him whilst Contragh watched the universe change to Baz'Aurans will. This peace and tranquility was interrupted however, with the propsect of a question from Jongo. Sighing, Contragh looks at Jongo and contemplates answering the question. But the opportunity I'd snatched away from Contragh as Khalen-Het begins a word duel with Jongo. Listening intently to their debate Contragh can take no more and let's out a short laugh at Jongo's ridiculous trumping of Khalen-Het.

With his laugh out Contragh looks towards Khalen-Het and says "I must agree with Jongo on this sentiment, without the wind my ships would be useless and soldiers would be forced to slow down due to the uncomftorable conditions." with a slight smile on his face he returns to looking at the cieling and gliding his hands over his axe.