Despite the loss, a smile finds its way onto Gavin's face as he shakes his opponent's hand. "Indeed, Archon is truly a magnificent specimen - and fortunately, more cooperative now than he was when I first captured him. He hasn't tried eating me again recently, at any rate. And your own Pokemon are certainly impressive as well... I do find myself wondering what you held back, given the quality of the ones you used in the battle." Releasing the man's hand, he thinks to himself, This fellow seems capable enough... and if I'm right, he's the sort who would savor the challenge as opposed to simply seeking pay. Perhaps he can be convinced to join my cause... His face adopting a more serious expression, though the smile not vanishing completely, Gavin says, "I will say, though... you seem like the sort of individual who has both skill and a good head on his shoulders... just the kind who might be able to aid me in my own endeavors. You see, I'm trying to form a team for an expedition to study the ruins found in the deserts here... I've heard rumors of fossils, remnants of as-of-yet undiscovered Pokemon species having been sighted there, and intend to see what I can find there. Perhaps you'd care to assist?"