[Caet's Quarters]

"Yes sir. I am Private Nellens Latas." She responds formally.

Latas is rather unsettled by the room, not so much for its magical qualities as its mundane ones. It seemed to indicate an obsessive and esoteric mind, rather than one more balanced and regimented. This was not a soldier's room as she knew it, and so by extension, Caet seemed less of a soldier to her.

The way he's presenting himself doesn't precisely help her impression of him either. Indeed, a small frown finds its way to Soldier Girl's face as she picks through the piles of books and magical trinkets. Still, he was part of Remnant, wasn't he? She should afford him some benefit of the doubt.

Mustering her poise, she explains the situation. "There is a vampiric creature believed to be at least behind a pair of murders, and at least one attack on a farm animal. It may be a winged creature, or there may be a separate winged being tied into the situation in some way."

"I have collected evidence from one of the scenes." She states. "And we also have the body of one of the victims. I would like to request your magic in order to aid in finding the murderer, and unraveling more details about the nature of the situation."