Thread: Heroes of the Fall

1. - Top - End - #53
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Heroes of the Fall

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarion Xid View Post
    Dining Hall

With a sudden snap, the slate chip between Lossethir's thumb and forefinger exploded in a spray of miniature shards and powder. While the Knowledge Spirits' meticulousness was exasperating, his brother's manic enthusiasm mixed with his inattentiveness was... not something he wanted to face sober. He only smiled politely and nodded his vacant approval to the notion of someone bringing him food and drink.

"Just something flammable. Please and thank you." He waved off Brandis and turned his attention to the triumphant hunters, bemused and unimpressed. His sly, smarmy grin betrayed him, but a slight tilt of his head asked that they elucidate.

Lossethir's pale skin was betrayed by a copper glow (likely inherited radiance from his father). His light brown hair appeared wind tussled even inside. He had the build of a fearsome warrior despite seldom lifting a weapon, to anyone's knowledge, never exercising. The grey eyes held back a perpetual state of mischief... or at least a snide comment. He had the look of a man who was doing a good job of holding in a dirty joke he'd just remembered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik Vale View Post
    Noticing Lossethir's expression he moves to take on of the seats near him. "If you wish to know brother you will have to ask, or you'll have to wait for the surprise. I'l give you a hint though, It makes a great roast, theres lots of it, and its the second last one on my list, just one more and I'll have encounted all of the more agressive creatures Baz'Auran placed as challanges."

When he does finally take a seat he sits on a stool that apears to be made of simple wood, instead of any of the more elaborite chair. He notices the bloodstain still on his clothing when he looks across at Lossethir, and frowns for a second. "Hmph, I thought I got that stain out...." "Anyhow, want to take a guess? Or are you just going to sit their looking for all the city like Rose or Jongo's made a joke on me?"

"Uah!" Faden cries, trying unsuccessfully to resist as Avyra dragged him out of the Tenfold Paths. His book remained on the bench - he made himself a mental note to collect it after dinner. "You do yourself... a disservice." Faden said, still off balance. "You have the skills and talents, you just apply them in less-" he dodged around a passing spirit, "-fanciful ways. Watch out!"

Dining Hall

The pair of them burst through the door in time to hear Lossethir respond, "....duck? It's a duck, isn't it?" Faden slows down, and a flash of irritation crosses his features. "First Jongo, now you."

Recovering, he whisked himself over to his siblings. "Lossethir! Your students await!" Faden leaned on the table and eyed the massive pile of chips. "Come, teach us to gamble. You haven't been playing with the knowledge spirits again, have you? I told you that wouldn't end well."
    Last edited by Jade_Tarem; 2012-02-04 at 02:11 PM.
    Amazing Zealot avatar by Elder Tsofu.