Araz, Half-Elemental Artificer

Since Araz wears his dust mask regularly anyways, he isn't too concerned with the frequent sand and silt storms that sweep through the streets.
As the first wave of stinging particles seems to lose it's intensity, he can make out a vaguely familiar silhouette coming out of the cloud.
When he sees the bulky shape of a previous customer moves towards him, he intuitively moves his hand under his cloak a bit closer to the hilt of his knife.
When the hulking creature starts to talk, he relaxes a little. He remembered this strange fellow, he paid well for some pretty exotic ingredients.
Such individuals sparked his interest, as they stood out from the masses of poor men buying tools of inferior quality they could hardly afford.

With a wide gesture of his arms, he greets the figure.
"Oh yes, a very good day. I'm very pleased to hear that you are content with my wares.
As i told you, i can acquire the best quality products in the region, and for a budget, no less.
But as you see, the storm is just catching it's breath, and soon i wouldn't even be able to count your coins. Heh heh heh!"

Araz looks down the street for a place that is more suited for a deal.
Anyways. Perhaps we should discuss our transaction in a place that is more.. shielded from the elements. The Tail is just a couple of feet away, we might get there before the storm grows again."
He points to a building, just a block down the road, which seems to get more crowded every second.