1. - Top - End - #669
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Nexus Character Directory

Spoiler
    Show
    Alias(es): Richard Simons,
    Species: Dragon of Unspecified Type
    Alignment: Chaotic Dragon
    Class: Dragon/Artificer (screw the rules, I have brains)
    Power Rating: C+ (with artificer powers mixed with genius A-)

Description:
    Humanoid Form
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anyone read this article?

Dragon Form
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anyone recognize his dragon form?

Equipment: Portable Hole/Bag of Holding Arrows (they are perfectly valid and completely overpowered), artificer stuff, two dragon shaped homunculus named Fang and Maw, his hoard (in various bags of holding), armor (in bags of holding), potions (see armor), wands (see potions), rods, (see wands), staffs (see rods), scrolls (see staffs), generic equipment (see scrolls), his fire, acid, ice, electricity and sonic energy enhanced dire repeating crossbow (they fire arrows, he attached a quiver of endless arrows, unlimited crossbow shots with magic enhancements), other stuff (including lots of money).

Abilities: Mysterious Dragon PowersTM. Made by Kid Kris, not by me. His breath weapon is can be shaped into a line or a wave, and he's learning how to enchance it further. He's got very low magic capabilities for a dragon, but he is, as he says, "the best artificer that refuses to ever listen to convention and abuses all power he has" (he's not even that conceited either!).

Backstory: Um...............it's a secret!

Miscellaneous: Kid Kris style dragons. (I don't own them, but I find it interesting).
    Last edited by LibrarianHuntar; 2012-03-19 at 11:56 AM.
    My hovercraft is full of eels.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show