View Single Post

Thread: Three Goddesses - IC (Thread #2)

1. - Top - End - #327
    Barbarian in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Default Re: Three Goddesses - IC (Thread #2)

"Milady Bea, while I certainly admire your boldness, I must agree with our comrades. Your initial scouting is most favorable for our journey, but a rendezvous with these ghastly men's elven opponents could tilt the scales further in our favor. And as an abjurer, I should note that there are several quite nasty anti-teleportation spells whose effects I would rather not experience firsthand. We should be an iron gauntlet in a velvet glove. For now they shall see the velvet, though they may taste the iron soon enough."

"To the forest and then the elves, I suppose, Milady Taleira. Perhaps those gifted in stealth sneak a peak around the edges of the encampment where security is weakest. I may send out some spy devices of my own, if the risk is worth it. Then, if we think there's a good chance of finding the prophet or more information on her, we strike hard and quickly. If we leave no witnesses, we may even be lucky enough to do it all without causing a war." With an ironic smirk at his last sentence, Tallesin adds, "One can hope..."

[OOC: Between Bea, Peridot and Tallesin [any others?], the party should now be set for group teleportations for life, even with the horse. Go team!]
    Last edited by Ason; 2012-02-11 at 03:36 AM.