View Single Post

Thread: Heroes of the Fall

1. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Heroes of the Fall

"I'll eat one...."

Kalandor reaches down and grabs a sammich.

Spoiler
    Show

(1d10)[1]

The Lucky one rolls A one.... Well, I wanted that I't is lucky.

((OOC: Gah, I missed That, Spoiling for latter))
    Spoiler
    Show

And his face went. The brightest of reds, the only thing seperating him from a cartoon is the lack of fire and steam.
    "Houghi Siiiaagh!!!"
    And, If at all possible, that made it worse. But then again, anyone who eats chilli knows, dont breathe.... And then, to make matters worse, its an adaptive chilli made almost purely for the comedic effect of combining the effects of chilli and the ingesters powers...
    And Alan (The Spirit from before) laughs, clapping his hands on his legs "And to believe your the lucky one!" Roaring with laughter the spirit then says "Well, it really is BeLIEve!" The spirit slowly curling over, laughing at Kalandors plight and his own, not to good, joke.
    And the chilli finally links with his power, and it happens.
    It goes from his mouth to his hand, which goes bright red and somehow starts sweating, and the pewter mug of alcohol Kalandor was about to drink to deaden his nerves is suddenly slammed to the table to have his hand plunged in it.

And that was just the start of a day that was (mostly) only going to get worse....

"Ahh, my mistake. Well, I'll take that one first (The dentid one) if noone else takes it..."
    Last edited by Erik Vale; 2012-02-13 at 09:31 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes!
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Hunter's Recruitment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
    Saying no to a Sun's Hunter is as close as it gets to an invitation to have your place destroyed by them)\
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    In other words, be nice to the murderhobos so they don't murder you?
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusJones View Post
    The professional, well-funded, well-backed, card-carrying, licensed murderhobos, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Congrats, you made me laugh hard enough to draw my family's attention.

Really sorry about my absence. I should be back now.