Assuming the OP wants an actual answer and is not just looking for publicity, here's my answer (though much that has already been said is also true):

What's funny about this thread is that I actually looked at your project a few days ago and thought it looked really interesting. But I didn't back it. Why? Because I didn't know anything about the story. I have no idea who it's about and what they're doing, because you're so concerned with the visuals and the technology that you haven't bothered to give the potential backer the first clue what your plot is. Is the old guy with the spear the main character? Or an extra who's killed in the first ten minutes? I don't know, and I just watched it for the second time. You spend your entire video talking about why you want to make a movie without telling us why we would want to watch that movie.

See, it's hard for visual artists to hear this, but the truth is, visuals don't matter. Oh, OK, they matter a little. They can't be eye-bleedingly bad. But that's about it. And certainly good visuals can make a good project better, but the fact is, no audience members get invested in how things look. They get it invested in the story. Characters, plot, moments of drama and levity: these things will attract an audience and keep it. Pretty visuals are only skin-deep. People like images, but they love stories. And they will wade through crappy visuals to get the ones they want to hear. Look at novels: they have NO images at all, and they're still one of the major art forms of the last 300 years.

So, my advice to you is to try to put your story first. Sell people on the awesome narrative that you're going to show them when it's done instead of trying to get them excited about advancing your career. And if you don't have an awesome narrative, hire a writer already.

(Also, a creator's public persona matters. And you haven't done yourself any favors in that arena by publicly whining about someone else's success, or coming to their website to pick a fight. I suppose you might get some sort of traction with people who already hate my work, but I doubt that would be enough to sustain a career on.)

EDIT: I do see six sentences about what your story is buried deep within a wall of text. So I guess that's something. You might want to mention the main character's name at some point, or show a picture of him with a label that says, "This is the main character."