I will critique your work Frog.

Quote Originally Posted by Frog Dragon View Post
Fist of the Constructed
Just as some warforged reject the fact that they were made as tools of war,
Interesting fluff about a warforged embracing their history of war, but doesn't seem entirely inspired, but I suppose it's a bit late to fix this.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Race: Warforged
Spells: Ability to cast second level infusions.
Feats: Improved Unarmed Strike, any Warforged Feat
Skills: 8 Ranks in a craft skill which the warforged can use to repair itself.
Base Attack Bonus: +4
The requirements tell me you'll be level 6 by the time you qualify for this, about where I like prestige classes to be entered, also fits in with most PrC's.
Class Skills
The Fist of the Constructed's class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Appraise (Int), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Disable Device (Int), Jump (Str) Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Knowledge (architecture and engineering) (Int), Knowledge (the planes) (Int), Open Lock (Dex), Profession (Wis), Search (Int), Spellcraft (Int), Tumble (Dex) and Use Magic Device (Cha)
Skills Points at Each Level: 4 + int

Hit Dice: d8

{table=head]Level|Base Attack Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|Unarmed Damage|Spellcasting

1st|
+0
|
+2
|
+2
|
+2
|Dormant Infusion|1d6|
[/table]
Same Chassis and skills a monk, with artificer skills added in, same setup as most Hybrids.
Unarmed Damage: A Fist of the Constructed deals unarmed and slam attack damage according to the table, unless their damage as a monk or unarmed sworsage of their level + their Fist of the Constructed levels would grant them more damage. The values in the table are given for medium warforged, and change according to size as normal.

Spellcasting: At levels other than 1 and 6, you gain new spells per day and an increase in caster level as if you had also gained a level in an infusion using class to which he belonged to before adding the prestige class levels. You do not, however, gain any other benefit a character of the class would have gained. If you had more than one infusion using class prior to becoming a fist of the constructed, you must decide to which class to add each level for the purpose of determining caster level and spells per day.
Seems right for a monk gish setup, this seems a bit like a fixed version of enlightened fist for a artificer. I don't think it would hurt to change Unarmed Damage to all monk abilities ala Enlightened Fist.
Dormant Infusion: The first thing a fist of the constructed learns is how to mix the magic they create as artificers with the innate forces that make the warforged work, giving them the capability to leave arcane energies dormant within their body.
Interesting, but it could be overpowered, but I don't know Infusions very well.
Shattered Dormancy: At third level, the dormant energies may also be released in an offensive manner. As a swift action, the fist of the constructed may activate up to two dormant infusions. However, instead of gaining their normal benefits, the next attack within the same turn made by the fist of the constructed deals extra untyped damage equal to 2d6 x the combined spell level of the activated infusions.
Useful for a Niche when you need the extra damage, but seems like a lot for not a lot of damage.
Dormant Defense: At fifth level, the dormant infusions may be expended for defense. Using this option is an immediate action, and when you use it, you gain a bonus to saving throws and armor class equal to half the combined spell levels of the infusions you are activating in this manner. In addition you gain DR/- equal to half the combined spell levels of the infusions. These benefits last until the start of your next turn.
Another ability, perhaps less Niche, but the armour class bonus seems small to me, everything else seems fine.
Dormant Renewal: At seventh level, the dormant infusions may instead be expended as renewing energies.
As a swift action, any number of dormant infusions may be expended to repair 2d6 damage x the combined levels of the expended infusions.
I think this ability is fine
Lasting Modification: At second level, the fist of the constructed gains a +1 to his caster level for the purpose of the durations of infusions cast on himself. This bonus increases by one at levels 4, 6, 8 and 10.
Sounds good for a class based around buffs, so this seems fine. Maybe add in the bonus for level 2 as well.
Combat Infusion: At second level, times per day as indicated in the table, the fist of the constructed may cast an infusion with a casting time of one minute or less as a swift action.
A way around something Artificer players hate, no change suggested.
Bonus Feat: At levels 3 and 7, the fist of the constructed gains a bonus warforged feat.
Keep it, although the feats are of limited usefulness.
Constructed Body: The fist of the constructed eventually learns to augment his body using just the energies that are already there.
The fist of the constructed gains a +2 to constitution and becomes immune to critical hits.
A nice ability for something without a standard melee sized HD at most levels.
Body of Artifice: The fist of the constructed becomes able to use the innate qualities of his warforged nature better than ever before.
Any infusion that the fist of the constructed casts on himself has its casting reduced. An infusion with a casting time of 1 minute is now in cast in half a minute, and an infusion that requires a full round action or a full round to cast now has its casting time reduced to a standard action. In addition, every time the fist of the constructed casts an infusion on his own body, he gains 5 temporary hit points (max 30).
The first part doesn't seem too useful, since actions like that rarely matter when it comes to spend a minute or half a minute on something.