View Single Post

Thread: The Index of the Giant's Comments

1. - Top - End - #218
    Firbolg in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Default Re: The Index of the Giant's Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
    I'm not sure that is necessarily valuable info, as it is so tentative. "3-4 years" seems like a guess more than a scheduled out plan. Maybe I'm wrong on this though.
    I wouldn't include that one personally because he's made similar comments over the years. Not the exact same timeframe, mind. But, still.

I always treat those "end date" comments as something of a moving target. Especially as he himself notes that "the tale expands in the telling" often times.

I think simply noting that the comic has an end date and won't continue forever is sufficent.

ETA: Although also noting that he might revist the World of OotS after the main comic is over might be of interest (that was in the podcast, but I don't know if it's been transcribed or not yet). But, then again, "might" really doesn't say all that much, I suppose.
    Last edited by Porthos; 2012-02-21 at 01:52 AM.
    Vote, vote, vote, vote for the best of The Order of the Stick strips by voting in....
    The Stick Awards II: Second Edition
    Voting is now underway for
    the Best of the Hundred Tournament (501-600 [FINALS])

No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style - Jhereg Proverb