The man hustles off and you follow; he leads you through big and small streets with many twists and turns on the way and you are thouroughly lost, but your guide seems to know exactly where to go without hesitation. After a while, the activity around you gets rapidly higher and finally you end up in a wide street bustling with people when he slows down, panting. Appearantly that is enough. Whoever is following you, it seems they can't make a move when many people are around, so we are save for now. One of my..." He hesitates a moment, searching for the right word Employers will pick us up soon. Perhaps you have an idea who they are? Black armor, grey cloaks, play kinda rough. Wish I knew what I've gotten myself into. Oh, name's Vandroy by the way. Need something lit up or a bit more fire in your life, I'm your guy."

Spoiler
Show
none of you know who he's talking about

and geez, that's the second big encounter you bypassed. My other group hesitated and ended up in a streetfight, Ambrath's guards on one end, Blacktree's on the other and the PCs in he middle.

Jorran, Mirielle, Aya
Spoiler
Show
each of you noticed he had the eye on the sky when running, following a big raven leading the way