1. - Top - End - #35
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Final Fantasy VII D20 Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook (version 1.10)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta Kai View Post
    I would say a demonic construct such as the Demon's Gate would be an Aberration, according to your conversion guidelines. Here's where I would start with the stats:
    • Climate: Underground or NONE
    • Type: Aberration
    • Speed: NONE (Immobile)
    • Attacks: Falling Rocks, Cave-In, Petrif-Eye, Demon Rush
    • Size: Huge or Gargantuan
    • Level: 10
    Thanks for that. I'll post it here see what other's think of it.

Edit: Here it is; Demon's Gate...

DEMON'S GATE
    Demonís Gate is the guardian of the Temple of the Ancients. Created thousands of years prior to the events of Final Fantasy VII, The Cetra devised a way to protect their religious sects from unwanted guests and intruders. Demonís Gate was the answer to that question.

DEMONíS GATE
    Challenge Level 10
    Gargantuan Aberration 9
    Init +8; Senses Perception +12; darkvision
    Defences Ref 28, Fort 30, Will 26, Mag 22
    HP 150; MP 19; Threshold 30
    Speed none (immobile)
    Melee Claw +11 (3d6+7)
    Fighting Space 12x1; Reach 3 squares
    Base Attack +6; Grp +11
    Special Qualities Darkvision (4 squares), Spell Resistance (earth, half; gravity, no effect; poison, no effect), Terrifying Presence
    Abilities Str 20, Dex 8, Con 20, Int 4, Wis 17, Cha 4
    Spells Cave-In, Rock Drop
    Feats Crush, Pin, Skill Focus (Spellcasting), Skill Training (Initiative)
    Skills Initiative +8, Perception +12, Spellcasting +9

Natural Armour Bonus
    Demon's Gate recieves a +10 natural armour bonus to Reflex Defence due to its thick scaly skin.

Cave-In
    Cave-In is a variation of the blizzard spell that deals 1d8 points of ice damage to all enemy targets within reach of Demonís Gate. It may spend an additional Mako Point (up to its Wisdom modifier) to increase the damage by +1 die.

Rock Drop
    Rock Drop is a variation of the quake spell that deals 2d6 points of earth damage to all enemy targets within reach of Demonís Gate. It may spend an additional Mako Point (up to its Wisdom modifier) to increase the damage by +1 die.