View Single Post

Thread: Whispers in the Vale IC

1. - Top - End - #11
    Dwarf in the Playground

Devil

Default Re: Whispers in the Vale IC

Leokul had been standing there, calmly listening to everyone in the room until he spoke aloud. "Before I ask my question, I suppose I should answer the music man's inquiry." His voice was deep and had a rough twinge to it, like the speech of a well-seasoned smoker but significantly wetter. His arms were crossed and his rusty and stained mace was slung around his back, his notched and battered chain shirt showing his experience in the fields of battle. He uncrossed his arms and flexed his clawed fingers and continued, his yellow-eyes glancing to Bleys and then to the old woman. "My name is Leokul, soldier for hire, if you want to know what I am, i'm afraid I don't have the answer to that, until recently I figured I was just a normal man with a very big and strong bone-house. Which brings me to my question, what's happening to me?" Leokul spoke in a manner that seemed refined for his history, and besides his uncomfortable voice, seemed to be well-mannered, his presence appearing confident and leading others to a mental comfort-zone.
    Last edited by NosferatuZodd; 2012-03-13 at 10:47 PM.
    Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo