1. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Eldritch Abomination I choose you! [3.5, PEACH, WIP]

Summon Monster
    Summon Monster I
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 1, cleric 1, sorcerer/wizard 1
    Casting Time 1 round
    Components V, S, F/DF (a grimoire and a pint of blood)
    Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
    Effect one summoned creature
    Duration 1 round/level (D)
    Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance no

This spell summons an creature (typically a Magical Beast, or a Vermin). It appears where you designate and acts immediately, on your turn. It attacks your opponents to the best of its ability. If you can communicate with the creature, you can direct it not to attack, to attack particular enemies, or to perform other actions. The spell conjures one of the creatures from the 1st Level list on the table below. You choose which kind of creature to summon, and you can choose a different one each time you cast the spell.

A summoned creature cannot summon or otherwise conjure another creature, nor can it use any teleportation or planar travel abilities. Creatures cannot be summoned into an environment that cannot support them. Creatures summoned using this spell cannot use spells or spell-like abilities that duplicate spells with expensive material components (such as wish).

When you use a summoning spell to summon a creature with an alignment or elemental subtype, it is a spell of that type.

Summon Monster II
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 2, cleric 2, sorcerer/wizard 2

This spell functions like Summon Monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 2nd-level list or 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

2nd Level Options
    Darkmantle
    Esquilax (Homebrew)
    Medium Monstrous Scorpion
    Medium Monstrous Spider
    Giant Ant Worker
    Giant Bee
    Giant Queen Termite (Sandstorm)
    Krenshar
    Large Monstrous Centipede
    Puppeteer
    Watch Spider (City of Splendors)

Summon Monster III
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 3, cleric 3, sorcerer/wizard 3

This spell functions like summon monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 3rd-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 2nd-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from the 1st-level list.

3rd Level Options
    Ashworm (Sandstorm)
    Blink Dog
    Bloodsilk Spider (MM4)
    Branta (Frostburn)
    Dire Maggot (LM)
    Displacer Serpent (MHB)
    Flesh Harrower Puppeteer
    Giant Ant Queen
    Giant Ant Soldier
    Giant Bombardier Beetle
    Giant Raven (Frostburn)
    Giant Termite Soldier (Sandstorm)
    Hatchling Kruthik (MHB)
    Hippocappus (Stormwrack)
    Hippogrif
    Huge Monstrous Centipede
    Large Montrous Spider
    Sailsnake (MM4)
    Shocker Lizard
    Tirbana Drowser (MM5)
    Tomb Spider Broodswarm (MM4)
    Wilora (City of Splendors)
    Worg

Summon Monster IV
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 4, cleric 4, sorcerer/wizard 4

This spell functions like Summon Monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 4th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 3rd-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Monster V
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 5, cleric 5, sorcerer/wizard 5

This spell functions like summon Monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 5th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 4th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Monster VI
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 6, cleric 6, sorcerer/wizard 6

This spell functions like summon Monster I, except you can summon one creature from the 6th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 5th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Monster VII
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 7, cleric 7, sorcerer/wizard 7

This spell functions like summon Monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 7th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 6th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Monster VIII
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 8, cleric 8, sorcerer/wizard 8

This spell functions like summon Monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 8th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 7th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Summon Monster IX
    Spoiler
    Show
    School conjuration (summoning) [see text]; Level binder 9, cleric 9, sorcerer/wizard 9

This spell functions like summon Monster I, except that you can summon one creature from the 9th-level list, 1d3 creatures of the same kind from the 8th-level list, or 1d4+1 creatures of the same kind from a lower-level list.

Last edited by Milo v3; 2014-07-20 at 03:02 AM.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png