View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] Stories etc

1. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Stories etc

More Sevet to come and definitely some opinions on everyone's stories. But for now, a bit of backstory on my latest character Alfred/Agneau.

Once upon a time...

Spoiler
    Show
    There was a married couple who loved each other very much. The wife was pregnant and couldn't be happier. She was so excited about having a baby she would spend days making toys for her coming baby, for she was a seamstress, and skilled at making dolls. She didn't know whether it would be a boy or a girl, so she made dolls for both, pretty princesses and brave knights.
    When her baby was finally born, she and her husband were overjoyed. He would be a big strong boy, smart and brave! But they were not the only ones overjoyed at the birth. A faerie who had been watching the couple with interest would always visit the child at night. For though the baby had hair as black as night, when the faerie was present he had hair of gold and it entranced her.
    One night, a little after the baby's first year, the faerie could not stand the temptation any longer. She took the child from it's crib, and for the parents, she enchanted one of the many dolls in the child's room. Making it take the shape of the baby. It would act just like a baby for all it's days and never grow old. Perfect for the couple. With that, the baby was whisked away into the night.
    Last edited by OrchestraHc; 2012-03-15 at 01:03 PM.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters