Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
They mention that warcrimes will happen on "one" side. I am kind of wondering if it is actually the Alliance that this happens to, and as a result causes Garrosh to go completely insane.
I've heard that Garrosh is going to order some big time assault on Theramore. Hence why I said in my spoiler that I sincerely hope Jaina survives. Jaina dying would really piss off Varian Wrynn, I'm certain of it. Again, I REALLY hope she survives. This isn't really a spoiler since it was common knowledge since last blizzcon.
Why does Theramore get attacked? *shrug* How is this a war crime when it's an assault on a target of military and strategic importance? *shrug* I don't forsee Garrosh doing anything completely horrible like (intentionally) harming innocents, given his stance on the matter in Stonetalon Mountains.
I could see a bit of tit-for-tat that just gets a bit too far. Makes you just a little bit curious who goes to far first though. Oh how I look forward to the rage-fest that will fill the official forums once this all gets going. There's gonna be SOOOOOOO many ban hammer fests, let me tell you. Doesn't matter who starts it.

Just reading on Wowpedia.org
The patch in which we take out Garrosh will be the LAST patch of MoP, not Cataclysm. Ah, okay, this is starting to make a bit more sense now. I should clarify, he is not the final boss of the expansion, just that the event to go from MoP into next expansion involves taking Garrosh out of the equasion.
As during MoP, apparently the Horde gives Guns and Rocket launchers to the Mogu. Which is a parallel to giving guns and rocket launchers to small children in the terrorrist regimes around the world. Yeah, that's a warcrime. Is that Garrosh or the Goblins? Who knows, but Garrosh is still going to be held responsible either way. I'm sure there will be more screw ups along these lines.

Do you think that orcs will remain the dominate race of the Horde? The faction leader may fall to one of the others.
You know, that is actually a really great question. If Thrall remains away from his title of Warchief for a while, I could see Voljin or Baine Bloodhoof doing really well in that position instead. Sylvanas is a no. Just no.
Part of me wants Thrall to come back, part of me wants to see him continue on his path, at least for a little bit longer. Maybe he comes back midway through the expansion, rather than at the beginning.
It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Thrall and Malfurion. I really hope these characters are out doing stuff in MoP, and not returning to boring posts of leadership. Though I say the same of so many characters, like Jaina, Lor'Themar Theron, Tirande, etc.

Can't wait for Beta. Really really.