"Did either of you feel that? Please tell me you did! Please tell me I don't have to explain. I... I... don't know if I have the words."

Closing his eyes Haramhold concentrates on his divine spark and sends forth his senses. To the northwest the god could sense a city rise from the earth, driven by fire and pride. He could only guess that this was Shirvan's work.

Almost directly east Haramhold sense a great industrious force growing and expanding in an alarming rate. Molding metal and whistling steam this force continued to build and build. But it did so without dedication or love. This frightened the god of crafting, for there was no joy within this power. Could this be Rumel's doing? No, no it could not have Haramhold convinced himself, Rumel could never become this heartless. Not his dear Rumel.

Although Haramhold searched long and hard he sensed nothing from the sparks of rain and war. For they are outside the god's domain.

"The most troubling thing I sense is a growing nest of machinery. It is an unfeeling force that never sleeps. It is disturbing I grant you but I don't think it is what you are referring too." said Haramhold as he examined Jongo's stark terror. "It feels like Rumel's work but he would never create a monstrosity such as this. Perhaps some demon has captured him and is forcing our brother to build these things. After the business with Fayruz is complete, I'm going to investigate this."