View Single Post

Thread: The Minds of Almantha

1. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: The Minds of Almantha

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjadeadbeard View Post
    Since Saalarann has these Flying Squirrel people leaping around, you could have a faction that's more traditional. The Tuuli-lukoi are a set of monks who try to become air and merge with the Mind, sort of like enlightenment or ascension. They're the kind of group who stand in one place and let the wind carry messages to them, rather than squirrel about like those Falconrunners.
    Hm, Interesting. I bet Saala, for one, would be very interested to learn that this group has somehow divorced scrying from the water element. However, I don't think "becoming air" is possible - although I'm perfectly fine with them being in the dark about that snag in their plans. However, "Tuuli-Lukoi" doesn't fit with "Saalarann", which to my mind has a more Arabian flavor.

EDIT: This order and the library that motoko came up with earlier have been added.
    Last edited by Landis963; 2012-03-21 at 05:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    I want to create a world that is full of possibility, and one of the best ways to handle it is by creating a bunch of stories that haven't yet been finished.
    In my posts, smilies generally correspond to my expression at the time. As an example, means "huh?" and "Hmm..". Also, "Landis" is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by blauregen View Post
    Now witness the power of this fully operational railroad engine.