Beast
"I'm afraid not. I did try to identify them, but with only a sketch of the two of them I have little to work with." He replies, quite honestly. Zim was dealt with, but the Irken had always been an insignificant problem, while the two metahumans had both demonstrated themselves capable of just as much destruction as him, and worse direct it with some semblance of intelligence.

Shirou
Emiya wakes up in his room, blinking away sleep. It takes him a few minutes to convince himself to get up, and stagger over to the bathroom, where he cleans himself up, shaves away the orange fluff that's grown on his cheeks, and stretches out his stiffness. Feeling a little better, he makes note of the jobs he needs to do, then packs his bag for school.

Unlike most people born (or rather, adopted) to privilege, Shirou aspires to something resembling self-reliance. He takes care of his own house as much as he can, cooks his own meals, and fixes his own appliances. Of a naturally remarkably selfless and practical nature, he seems ill-suited to the cut-throat life he is soon to enter.

Dressed and presentable, he leaves his mansion to catch a bus. As an informal resident handyman on campus, students often want his help, and he's too generous of disposition to ever say no.