[Ilpholin's office - Anukbrick]

"You tell him, sister," mutters Anyu. "All done!" She turns her exam over and hands it to Ilpholin face-down, so as to keep the others from copying her.

Spoiler
Show
Name: Anyu
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Profession: Witch
Reason for joining AMEN: I'm evil, an awesome witch, an international spy, and pretty damn heartless.
Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN:
References (Victims preferred): OK, do you know a place n the southwest called "Dr. McMeanie's Island"? And have you ever heard of the man? No? That's because I blew it up with him on it. He had it coming.
Past Experience: See aforementioned blowing up.
Other Information: ISLAND! BLOWN UP!

There's another bang on the door. The three turn to look at it and exchange glances. "Done!" says Haruki, deciding to just ignore it. He hands it in the same way.

Spoiler
Show
Name: Haruki
Sex: Male
Species: Angel
Profession: Angel!
Reason for joining AMEN: I was already in it! Everyone loves having me around!
Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN: Uhm... I'm pretty damn strong, and a warrior, and can do healing magic of all sorts and have an awesome singing voice.
References (Victims preferred): My previous employers: Lord Magtok, Kat Sinister, Lord Walrus, President Chain Chomp, whoever was in charge of that Watchtower place for all of five minutes, and Gordon. Also, a couple gods and goddesses.
Past Experience: I've fought in wars with AMEN against France, and... a lot of other places?
Other Information: I still have my old room, right?

Another bang on the door. Firebrick turns his exam in. "Better grade it well, lady."

Spoiler
Show
Name: Bob FireBrick, AKA "#B22222"
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Profession: Rogue
Reason for joining AMEN: Well, I was kinda created as a character for a really long time by someone else, I was just named after an HTML color... and then I got into the registry and now I'm a PC. Being a PC is pretty awesome, you should try it.
Special skills/items you believe will aid/have decided to contribute to AMEN: I held my ground against Rot. That's pretty awesome, don't you think?
References (Victims preferred): Please refer to all the other Henchmen, they'll be happy to give reference. Also, Rot. he might still have a bruise or two.
Past Experience: Henchie?
Other Information: Nope. That's all.

And finally, another bang on the door. And a voice coming from the other side.

"Displace able structure appears to be stuck or jammed. Now processing. Searching for appropriate course of action. removing obstacle is suggested. Suggestion accepted."