Marlae and Maesyn

Spoiler
Show
Mela Basult slowly raises her head and in her red, tears-filled eyes, Maesyn and Marlae see hope for the first time.
Her voice is still broken as she speaks. I feel safe at my home. Thanks for your offer. Amnic. MY husband has beautiful green eyes and blonde hair. He is short but skinny. He has a little scar under his left eyes. He is very smart and loves to talk about books and increase his knowledge about anything.

She turns to Marlae What we found was that we could not find anything. We have various books on religion and rituals and we could not find even one faint reference to Mystra Sacred Trust. This is what fascinated Amnic. That was something new that no one had documented. This is why he kept asking and asking about details and he said the priests would not give him any details.

She looks at the two of them and falls on her knees I am begging you, please help me find him. My life is meaningless without him. We do not have much means but you can have anything you want that I have. I just want to be with him again. Please, I beg you.

Maesyn

Spoiler
Show
The pamphlet does not have any magic on it.

Zarien, Aust, Savin

Spoiler
Show
Zarien realizes that something is definitively off right now but he is not sure. He knows he cannot go on half rations and Savin looks like he is starting to suffer from his decision to forfeit his share of food and water. Zarien is showing his displeasure but Shan Thar does not seem to care.