1. - Top - End - #431
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Things I May No Longer Do While Playing III: I May Not Iron Heart Surge Rule Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Metahuman1 View Post
    Sonic Rainboom Aside, please note we have defeating dragons on more then one occasion, tearing down a several story building with bare body parts, successfully Wrestling a Bear, Outright Winning a Staring Contest against a creature that has a Medusa style gaze attack, And most recently Canon Confirmation that at least one of them can outright Ignore the fourth wall.

Yeah, Even Batman and Conan and Harry Dresden are gonna get a run for there money against opponents capable of feats like that.
    * Will not use mage hand to kill a god by removing the essence of his divinity, which as it happens, ways about as much as a small rock and can be removed by magic, even if the precedent of the nth level spells Gordants Divinity Drain and the more powerful version, Gordants Divinity Theif say that it can be done in my campaign. As an apprentice level wizard/fighter (1/2 level fighter and 1/2 level wizard, becomes level 1 fighter/1 wizard at level 2).

*Will not use an improved stunning impact spell on a huge sized goliath greathammer, combine with monkey grip, whirlwind attack and haste to pummel the crap out of a dragon army, then a linnorm raiding pary, than a level 6 barbarian, level 3 fighter, level 5 cleric, feral templated titan. Ever again.
    *Will not be a lower level than the adventures who I hire, and will not poison everything in the mead hall including the floor and train myself to immunity and also just have poison immunity cast upon me for the purpose of killing them for the XP.

That's what the two characters I'm currently running did. not bragging, just...............okay I'm bragging, but I one hit a monster with a CR more than ten above my level, and killed it easily, with a whole 5 hit points remaining. Yeah, that w
    Last edited by LibrarianHuntar; 2012-03-27 at 10:30 AM.
    My hovercraft is full of eels.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show