As Berenike speaks Agamemnon offers a slightly mocking bow as many of the Myceane raise an eyebrow in wry amusement.
"You speak of the bounty of Gods Berenike. What of the ravages of Poseidon that destroys our ships. What of the spite of Demeter that sours crops and leads calves to be born still. What of the bloodlust of Ares that leaves thousands dead in its wake.

The gods have no respect for the will of man. Only that we prostrate ourselves before them like sheep before the altar. AND...
here he raises his voice to the others. The bellow echoing around the curved temple walls "I SAY IT IS ENOUGH".

Spoiler
Show

Perform Oratory (1d20+52)[56]

With Cherios's words he nods, a few of the other grand heroes also nodding in agreement, the scent of blood high in the air as Berenike can also feel the clamour for war. ""Even the beloved of the Gods turns against them."

Turning to face the others he calls out again. "I know we are beset by great evils, I know the Gods send portents of doom to harass and subject us but we can destroy them!"

At this Helecionus rises , his armoured breastplate embossed with the creatures of the deep that Poseidon, the pre-eminent god amidst the Ionians. "You speak of fighting the gods mighty Agamemnon. You speak of this easily as you might from the safety of Athens. We have no such mighty defences. Already our flees lies in wreckage, the kraken devouring hundreds of our people. The tides rises further each day and the lord of the oceans sends beasts of scale and fang ashore each night to steal away women and kill menfolk.

I do not have you armies. Nor your heroes. How can I stand against that power. How can I resist the Gods. If Poseidon demands I gift my son...
Here he points to his son Nassus, a young strapping warrior in his twenties with a great harpoon wrought from some strange horn "to the sea to save my kingdom how can I say no?"
His words echo in the chamber before flurry of other minor kings with similar greivances shout up loudly and the chamber erupts in noise.

"Strike at the heart of them then if you would be so bold..." the words from Odysseus low and pitched barely above a whisper. But still they give the chamber pause.