Norroar
Spoiler
Show
Dagon returned with information about Nate's location. Dagon had previously been imprisoned within the same building for previous thieving sessions, so he knew the layout of the place and the shifts that the guards worked on. It seems likely that Nate was scheduled for execution soon, since he was not locked up deep within one of the larger prison complexes. He was kept on the ground floor of one of the smaller prisons that were located at the edge of the prison district. Dagon had a map that he drew based on his memory of the place.

Spoiler
Show

However, he returned with the information after Norroar had already left. After asking Jeeves about where Norroar went, he concluded that Norroar must have headed toward the prisons and set off after him.

OOC
Spoiler
Show
I am assuming that Norroar's followers are secretive enough that they would not give away information on his location to a kid they just meet. Telling him Norroar "stepped out" would be all they can say, and he would jump to his own conclusion based on recent events.

Once Dagon caught up with Norroar, he said: Hey, I have a plan for this. We can wait until nightfall before we break in, grab the goods, and get out without anyone catching us.

In a lower voice: The guards will be tired late at night. By 11:00, the ones on duty are mostly rookies who are stuck with worst shifts. Also, the place will be loosely guarded with half a dozen to a dozen guards at most. We will still have to act quickly because there will be more on the upper levels of the building and we do not want to alert them.

Reginald
Spoiler
Show
Reginald's search leads him to the hunting grounds to the east of the city. His social intuition helped him seek out his quarry at a much faster pace. As he followed his lead, he noticed signs of someone having traveled through the area before. He saw game that had been hunted and abandoned. It looks like someone wanted to grab a quick meal and did not want to haul a carcass off once he had his meal. This person's path lead to circles and winding pathways, as if he were trying to shake someone from his trail. Reginald's search eventually led him to the following location:

Spoiler
Show

OOC
Spoiler
Show
You start off somewhere around cell A6. Let me know if Reginald has anyone accompanying him on his search and let me know where Reginald and his companions would stand on the map. The green stuff on the map is trees, bushes, and other greenery.