View Single Post

Thread: Climbing Mount Olympus (IC)

1. - Top - End - #53
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Climbing Mount Olympus (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by DrK View Post
    Again his focus from Damein is stolen slightly as another woman speaks. "IF YOU VENERATE ME AS DOES YOUR PEOPLE THEN KNEEL AND BEG FOR DIVINE FORGIVENESS.

WE DO NOT ANSWER TO YOU, WE DO AS WE CHOOSE TO DO AND YOU MUST OBEY. SUCH IS THE WAY OF THINGS!.
    Still looking up to the mighty figure of Ares before drawing her bow Meteor Shower. Giving a slight shake of her head in a disagreeing manner while keeping her vision centered on the God she answers him, "Indeed, if not the circumstances present here I would step aside to allow you your vengeance, for there are many foolish mortals behind me that seek more power if not a reason for war."

"But then there are many, both in the same building and around this city that are innocent in such schemes. It is they that I will protect, whether they be male of female for I cannot let my Queen's father disgrace himself by killing cattle when he should be looking for a predator to hunt."

Spreading her wings she lifts herself as swiftly as possible up to 70ft above the ground and readies a hand over over one of her sigils that wields a spell to better her aim.

Angela's Initiative 1: (1d20+16)[27]
    Angela's Initiative 2: (1d20+16)[17]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ring of Anticipation activates during initiative rolling, allowing Angela to roll twice and take the higher result.
    Ring of Entropic Deflection activates after moving 10 or more feet from position granting 50% (thanks to a speed enhancement from my boots) miss chance against ranged attacks
    Skirmish AC bonus raises my AC from 42 to 45 (minor yeah I know)
    Moderate Glyph of Sealing has Find the Gap that can be activated as a free action to remove Armor/Shield/Natural armor bonuses from my target for 11 rounds.
    Last edited by Igneel; 2012-03-29 at 09:46 AM.

"Words ought to be chosen with greater care then either clothing or weaponry. For they can last much longer than the former, and cut deeper than the latter."

-Doomraga's Revenge by T.A. Barron

Extended Homebrew Signature