Hmm...the odd thing about Auspices is the at-will orisons, which means you have at-will healing from level 1 with cure minor wounds. Seems a bit strong, but crusaders get this too, so I guess it's fine.

The chassis is solid and makes sense, a character who isn't too weak or too strong, fairly balanced with hit dice, BAB, saves and skills.

The 10th level Signs ability is just plain amusing. Always good to have amusing class features.

Bonus skill tricks and bonus feats will allow for a lot of customization that you really don't see in games, especially since you get to choose your list every day. This way, if you don't want to go through all the trouble of picking new feats, you can just stick to the same ones and pretend they're normal bonus feats, but if you feel like you want some extra hit points, you can take Improved Toughness and not worry that it's not that good a feat, since you'll only have it for one day anyway. The mechanic is simple and easy to implement and understand, so that's good.

Staggering the Cha-to-saves rather than giving it all at once like the paladin heavily reduces the dippability of the class, which is good, because homebrew classes too often fall prey to that kind of issue.

I couldn't help but chuckle at "That's No Moon".

A very nice class. I look forward to seeing more from you, Zuzu.